Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Introduction



Well, well, well, I'm ...  and this is my first blog. I have never really done anything like this before, outside of having a Facebook page, but that was more updates on my life to the world than anything. Sooooo, a little about me; I am a 28 year old culinary student at the Art Institute of Washington, majoring in Culinary Management. My life has been a world wind of smiles, laughs, disappointments, love, frowns, and clearly the list can go on. I have come to a place in my life where I feel that I am focused, and driven, and able to love myself beyond all knowing.  


I would like to say that this blog will be solely about me following my dreams (cooking), but it is not; it will be about me. My Life. My experiences, pitfalls and all. Just opening up thus far has been interesting. I could go on and on, but I have forever to blog your minds so I will leave it at that for now. I hope you all enjoy my posts, and I always welcome feedback, good and bad; man with tough skin here. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment